If you are unable to see the Cake Decorations (ie. strawberries, lemons, etc) or the button for the Power-Ups on the top right of the screen, then your game is being cut off.
A quick fix for this issue is to maximize your screen. Simply drag out the side of your browser window with your mouse to expand or hit the "maximize" button on the top corner of your browser.
If your game screen is still being cut off, please try raising your computer's screen resolution by going to your computer's display settings and adjust your resolution from there.
To adjust your screen resolution on a PC:
- Open Screen Resolution by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, and then, under Appearance and Personalization, clicking Adjust screen resolution.
- Click the drop-down list next to Resolution, move the slider to the resolution you want, and then click Apply.
- Click Keep to use the new resolution, or click Revert to go back to the previous resolution.
To adjust your screen resolution on a Mac:
- Choose Apple Menu > System Preferences, click Displays, then click Display.
- Select Scaled, then select one of the scaled resolution options
- You can also reset a zoomed-in screen with command+0 (⌘+0)