Clearing the browser cache is often the quickest and easiest way to resolve issues you may be experiencing with the game. Below are instructions for clearing the cache on the most popular browsers.
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu .
- Select More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Click the menu button and choose .
- Select the panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click
Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- IE 8: From the Tools menu choose Internet Options.
IE 9: In the upper right corner, click the small gear icon (to the right of the star icon) and choose Internet Options
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Un-check the Preserve Favorites website data box.
- Check the Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History boxes.
- The Form data, Passwords, and inPrivate Filtering data boxes may be left un-checked. You can check them to delete this data if you so choose.
- Click Delete.
- When finished, click OK to return to your Internet Explorer window.
- Close the Internet Explorer window and reopen.
- In the Safari menu bar, click the Safari option.
- Select the Preferences link.
- In the Preferences window, click the Advanced tab.
- At the bottom of the window, select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox.
- Return to the Safari menu bar and click the Develop option.
- Select the Empty Caches link.