- To Clear your Flash cache, click this link to: Adobe Macromedia
- You will see the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager
- Click on the last tab to the right (the folder Icon). Within this tab you will see a button, "Delete All Sites."
- Click this button and confirm
- Reload your game in Facebook
Pro Tip: Available Disk Space
If you often play Flash-based games, you may wish to increase the amount of storage your flash player can utilize. To increase or decrease the amount of disk space flash may use, visit the Global Storage Panel tab after clearing your flash cache and adjust the slider bar find the amount of storage that works best for you.