Hard Close the App
1) Go to your phone's Settings app
2) Tap Apps
3) Swipe over to the Running tab
4) Select the RockYou App
5) Tap the Stop button
6) If you do not see the app in the list, tap the "Show Cached Processes" toggle in the upper-right corner of the screen
Restart Your Device
1) To restart your device, hold down your phone's sleep/power button for a few seconds until it asks you if you really want to turn off your phone.
2) Confirm that you do, and your phone will power off.
3) Once it is off, hold down the power button again until the screen turns on; your phone should be up and running again after a few moments.
Review Your Internet Connection, and WiFi Security Settings
When connected over a WiFi network, router security settings may allow you to play but may not allow you to use application network features. Pleases review your router documentation for help managing your router's security settings.
You May Also Attempt to Re-Download the App.
If your game is not synced, you will lose your progress. Please sync before deleting. You may also wish to create a backup of your device.
1) Restart your device, then try downloading the app again.
2) Confirm there is connectivity to either wireless or cellular networks on your device, and contact your mobile service provider if you are not connected.
3) Try your download(s) using both wireless and cellular network connections, and ensure firewalls are not blocking access to ports require for Google Play (TCP and UDP 5228).
- Make sure you have cleared the cache and data of both the Google Play Store app and the Download manager.
- Visit Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications
- Tab over to "All"
- Select the Google Play Store app, and then tap "Clear data" and "Clear cache"
- Then select Download manager and tap "Clear data" and "Clear cache"