Please make sure your friend's gardens paths are not blocked by any objects or items and that the NPCs (non-player-characters) have the ability to get through. Paths must be 2 spaces wide for the NPCs to walk freely.
If your friend's garden remains unblocked and they still don't have any visitors, please try clearing both your browser and flash cache.
Browser and Flash Cache
Clearing your cache helps to prevent many loading errors. To clear your cache, select your browser from the list below and follow the instructions presented.
- Click on the 'Tools' menu from the top of your browser
- Then scroll down to 'Internet Options'
- Under the General tab, there is a category called Browsing history
- Click the Delete... button
You will be prompted with a selection of checkboxes. Please check only the box for Temporary Internet files and press the delete button at the bottom of the popup.Refresh your browser and reload the application.
- Choose the Tools menu from the top of your browser
- Scroll down and select Clear Recent History
You will be prompted with a selection of check-boxes. Please check only the box for Cache and press the Clear Now button at the bottom of the popup. Refresh your browser and reload the application.
- Select the 'Wrench' icon in the upper right corner of your browser
- Scroll down and select 'Options'
- Click on the tab labeled 'Under the Hood'
- Under the Privacy category, select 'Clear Browsing Data'
Check the box that says 'Empty the cache' and select 'Clear browsing data'. Refresh your browser and reload the application.
If your game is still experiencing issues after attempting these steps, please try clearing your Flash cache:
- To Clear your Flash cache, visit this site: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help...
- You will see the Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager
- Click on the last tab to the right (the folder Icon). Within this tab you will see a button, "Delete All Sites."
- Click this button and confirm
- Reload your game in Facebook