Clearing the browser cache is often the quickest and easiest way to clear up some issues you may be experiencing with the game. Here is how to clear the cache on some of the most popular browsers:
- click TOOLS - INTERNET OPTIONS.
- To the right of Browsing History click DELETE.
- To the right of Temporary Internet Files, click DELETE FILES.
- Then click YES (It may take a couple of minutes).
- When complete, click CLOSE
- Click OK.
- Click TOOLS - OPTIONS.
- Under ADVANCED click the NETWORK tab
- then click CLEAR NOW, (It may take a couple minutes).
- When complete click OK.
- From the TOOLS menu
- click CLEAR RECENT HISTORY>
- from the TIME RANGE TO CLEAR drop down menu select the time range or select EVERYTHING.
- Click the down arrow next to DETAILS to choose which elements to clear
- click CLEAR NOW.
- Click the "wrench"
- click OPTIONS, then UNDER the HOOD
- click CLEAR BROWSING DATA. The only box that needs to be checked is EMPTY THE CACHE, click CLEAR BROWSING DATA. (It may take a couple minutes).
- When complete, click CLOSE.
- SAFARI : From the Safari menu, click Reset Safari
- select only EMPTY THE CACHE and REMOVE ALL COOKIES
- then click RESET.