Where can I find the Crests and Seals that I need to build new Cities?
You can gain Crests by successfully attacking high level Wildernesses that are not owned by another player. You do not have to conquer the Wilderness, only be victorious in the battle.
Please note that these Crests will not always be awarded. When defeating a Wilderness there is only a percentage chance of a Crest drop.
- If a Wilderness does not have all of its Troops (meaning it has been attacked in the last hour), you will have a lesser chance of winning a Crest
- The chance of a Crest drop increases with the level of the Wilderness
- Some Crests are harder to find than others
Where to find specific Crests
- Sir Bor's, Sir Ector's and Sir Kay's crests can be found in wildernesses level 5 - 10
- Sir Bedivere's and Sir Gawain's crests can be found in wildernesses 6 - 10
- Sir Percival's, Sir Galahad's and Sir Lancelot's crests can be found in Wildernesses level 8 - 10
You can also gain Crests by buying certain Chests in the shop:
- The Squire’s Chest will award you at least 1 and up to 3 of each of the following Crests:
- Sir Bors' Crest
- Sir Ector's Crest
- Sir Kay's Crest
- The Knight’s Chest will award you at least 1 and up to 3 of each of the following Crests:
- Sir Bedivere's Crest
- Sir Gawain's Crest
- Sir Percival's Crest
- The Lord’s Chest will award you at least 1 and up to 3 of each of thefollowing Crests:
- Sir Galahad's Crest
- Sir Lancelot's Crest
- King Arthur's Crest
Tips for increasing the chance of a wilderness dropping Crests
- Do not attack the same wilderness over and over again. Only attack each individual wilderness about once an hour
- Attack with 1 wave of troops at a time
- Don't get discouraged if you do not find the crests immediately.
- Keep attacking a variety of wildernesses.