What is the Order of the Round Table?
The Order of the Round Table is a subscription service available to all Kingdoms of Camelot players that have account access through Facebook.com. The subscription service provides the player with a number of valuable in game bonuses as well as Gem bonuses.
The bonuses available to subscription holders of the Order of the Round Table are:
- 1100 Gems granted during subscription activation and renewal!
- One Free additional Build queue per City!
- Bonus Gems, totaling 20% of Gems spent during the subscription period, will be granted to your account at the end of the 30 day cycle! (Up to 5000 bonus Gems can be earned in this way)
- Upkeep is reduced by 20%!
- Troop training time is reduced by 10%!
- Troop defenses are increased by 15%!
- Chance of successfully Upgrading a Throne Room item is increased by 5%!
How do I sign up?
To sign up for this service, players will need to sign onto Facebook.com and locate the Subscribe button from the row of tabs above the game window.
Button is pictured below:
How do I review the status of bonuses provided through the Order of the Round Table?
Players can confirm that the subscription is active by looking for an icon depicting an "O" under your active buff display in game. Hovering over the icon will provide players with a breakdown of the active bonuses as well as a sum of the current bonus Gems they will be provided at the end of the subscription cycle. A green icon indicates that the bonuses are active and the service is set to renew at the end of 30 days. A grey icon indicates that the bonuses are active, but the transaction is either pending or is set to cancel at the end of the 30 day cycle.
How long is a subscription cycle?
A subscription cycle begins the moment you sign up and is set to automatically renew 30 days after. Players that cancel the service before the end of the 30 day cycle will continue to benefit from the bonuses provided up until the final day.
When will I receive my bonus Gems?
Bonus Gems for the activation and renewal of the subscription will be provided immediately after the activation and then for each successive renewal payment. Conversely, players will receive the bonus Gems, totaling 20% of Gems spent during the subscription period, at the end of each cycle.
How do I manage my subscription?
- Log in to your Facebook account and select "Account Settings" (this is the icon in the top right corner that looks like a gear)
- From the left hand-side of the next screen, select "Payments"
- From this screen you will be able to view and cancel any recurring subscriptions.