How do I clear my browser's Cookies?
Clearing Cookies in Internet Explorer 8
- Exit Internet Explorer 8, and then exit any instances of Windows Explorer
- Do one of the following:
- In Windows Vista or Windows 7, click Start, then type inetcpl.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER
- In Windows XP, click Start, click Run, type inetcpl.cpl in the Open box, and then press ENTER
- On the General tab, click Delete under Browsing History in the Internet Properties dialog box
- In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, click to clear all of the check boxes except for the Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
For further instructions on deleting Cookies in IE please check this Microsft Answer.
Note: We do not recommend using earlier versions of Internet Explorer for any Kabam game.
Clearing Cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Click on the Tools menu and select Clear Recent History
- Set Time range to clear to Everything
- Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items
- Select Cookies and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.
- Click Clear Now to clear the cookies and close the Clear Recent History window
For further instructions on deleting Cookies in Firefox please check this Mozilla Firefox Answer.
Clearing Cookies in Chrome
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar
- Select Tools
- Select Clear browsing data
- In the dialog that appears, select the Cookies check box and deselect the other check boxes
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything
- Click Clear browsing data
For further instructions on deleting Chrome browser data check this Chrome Answer
Clearing Cookies in Safari
- Choose Safari > Preferences
- Click Security
- Click Show Cookies
- Select one or more cookies and click Remove, or click Remove All
- When you finish removing cookies, click Done
Taken from this Apple Help Article