How do I start using Barbarian Raids?
The Barbarian Raid feature is a great way to quickly and efficiently gather resources in Kingdoms of Camelot. This guide will teach you how to set up your Barbarian Raids so that you can continue to build and maintain your Kingdom.
In order to use this feature, you must first meet the following conditions:
- You must have a player level of at least 20 on the Domain where you will set up your Barbarian Raids
- You must have a Rally Point in the City that you plan to use for your Raids
If you already have the above requirements, you're ready to get started! You can set up your Barbarian Raids by following these steps:
- Access your Map View (you can find the view icons on the top left corner of your gamescreen).
- Identify a nearby Barbarian Camp of your desired level, then select this Camp.
- At this point, you will see the following window:
- Select the button that says "Raid."
Once you click the "Raid" button, the window below will appear on your screen. Please follow the directions to assign Troops to your Raid:
- Assign an appropriate amount of Troops to this March for the level of Barbarian Camp that you are raiding.
- Click on the drop down box to select a Knight to lead this March.
- Review your Troops! Be sure that you are sending out only the Troops that you want to commit to this Raid. If all of the information is correct, click on the "Raid and Save" button.
- Your Barbarian Raid should now be marching! To view the status of this Raid, open your Rally Point and select the "Barbarian Raids" Tab. The information in this window should look like the picture below:
You're all set to Raid now! If you do not suffer Troop losses with your Raid, your Troops will continue to attack the Barbarian Camp that you selected until the Raid Timer runs out. The Raid Timer runs for twenty-four hours, and will need to be reset manually each day. If you do not reset your Raid Timer, your Troops will not attack and you will stop gathering Resources. Be sure to check back on your Raids each day to get the most out of this feature!