The below troubleshooting steps will resolve the majority of game issues, including:
- Loading issues
- Error messages
- Missing items
- Stuck progress
- Graphical glitches
If you encounter these problems please try each solution one at a time, then test to see if your problem has been resolved.
1. Refresh your Browser
- Most issues can be resolved by refreshing/reload your browser
- Press F5 on your keyboard or click reload/refresh button
- Do a complete refresh of the page by pressing Ctrl+F5 on your keyboard
2. Restart your Computer
- Shut down your computer completely, wait a few seconds, then restart your computer
3. Clear your Browser Cache
4. Delete your Cookies
5. Update your Browser
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date. You can visit your web browser's page to check the current version
6. Try a Different Browser
- Sometimes issue can occur with a specific browser, so try switching to a different one
- Most RockYou games support the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer 8
7. Uninstall/Reinstall the Game Application (If playing on Facebook)
Note: All your account information will be saved when you reinstall. You will not lose any progress in the game.
- Go to the Facebook Applications Settings page
- Go to your profile page on Facebook
- Click on ""Account"" in the upper right hand corner
- Click on ""Application Settings""
- Click on the X next to the Game. This will remove the game
- Go to the game's Fanpage and click the 'Go to App' button to reinstall
If these steps do not resolve your issue please submit a support request and provide us with as much information as possible for further assistance.