There's so much to do! What should I build on my first day?
Edgeworld is a big game! If you're new to this genre, you might be confused. What should you do? What's a good strategy?
Here are some things you should try. If you need help with how to do these tasks, check out our article.
- Collect resources from your Crystal Mine and Gas Refinery.
- Build a new Crystal Mine, Gas Refinery, Solar Plant and Reactor.
- Place these new buildings near your Command Center.
- Build two Gun Turrets and two X-1 Cannons.
- Place these new turrets near your Command Center and resource collectors, so they can protect your buildings.
- Try moving a building by clicking on it and choosing 'Move.' Move your Warp Gate closer to your Command Center.
- Research and Train
- Build a Tech Lab.
- Place the Tech Lab near your other buildings.
- Research Rhinos to unlock a new unit.
- Did you notice you can research and build at the same time? Try building a Barracks while you research the Rhinos.
- Build a Barracks, if you haven't done so already.
- Click on the Barracks and train 5 Rhinos and 5 Marines.
- Open the map, choose the Factions (PvE) tab, and choose the Level 1 Helio Legion base.
- Scout the base, then click Attack.
- Click the Marines 6 times and the Rhinos 2 times to load up your Warp Gate.
- Move your mouse over the enemy base. Find a spot where the circle turns green, then click to drop your units.
- Your drop zone needs to be away from any enemy buildings. Look for open space.
- Complete Missions
- Click on KIRA in the lower-left to open your mission log.
- You should have some missions complete already. Click Claim to get your rewards.
- Click on some missions to learn more about them. These will give you some good ideas about what to do next.
- Open your Mail and read the message from Admiral Tenmu.
- Be Social
- Use the chat window to send a message to your fellow players.
'Like' the game in Facebook so you receive daily updates.
Visit the game's Fan Page: www.facebook.com/Edgeworld
Visit the game's Forums: http://community.wonderhill.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?127
Set your Options
Find and click the Sound, Zoom, and Quality buttons. Try different settings to see what works for you.
Try another player, just to see how it works. Don't worry, muting is temporary.
Visit the Shop