What is the Battleground?
The Battleground is a Player vs. Player arena where Alliances battle it out to conquer and win! Alliances must work together to break through the Gateway and attack, conquer, and hold points I through V in order to obtain the Bonuses from these Points.
In order to play in the Battleground, you must be a member of an Alliance. Once you are a member of an Alliance, you can then enter the Battleground!
To enter the Battleground, click on the Battleground Icon located on the left-hand side of your game screen:
There will be an introduction and a story about the Battleground. Please feel free to read through this before you start to attack and conquer!
There are several Points to the Battleground:
- The Gateway (Waldgirmes): An Alliance must attack this point and break through this barrier in order to conquer the other Points in Battleground. Once the Gateway is unlocked, you can Attack any point on the Battleground Map.
- Point I (Ungetumwald): An Alliance who holds this Point for 8 hours has the advantage of controlling and using a powerful Troop Type--the Ursa Berzerkers. The maximum amount of Ursa Berzerkers you can send to Attack a Point is 4000 units per March. Once you have sent these Troops, the timer will reset and you will be able to resend another wave after 8 hours of uninterrupted control over the point. NOTE: You will not be able to use Ursa Berzerkers outside of the Battleground. Also, Ursa Berzerkers are capable of doing an incredible amount of damage. If your Troops are attacked by Ursa Berzerkers, you will lose Troops!
- Point II (Saalburg): The Alliance who controls Point II will gain 10% more Troops for free each time they Train. This Bonus is applied to all the Members of your Alliance!
- Point III (Mongontiacum): The Alliance who controls Point III will gain 10% more Troops for free each time they Train. This Bonus is applied to all the Members of your Alliance! If your Alliance controls Points II and III, you will gain a 20% Bonus.
- Point IV (Minden): The Alliance who controls Point IV will gain 10% more Troops for free each time they Train. This Bonus is applied to all the Members in your Alliance! If your Alliance controls Points II, III, and IV, you will gain a 30% Bonus.
- Point V (Teutoburg): The Alliance who controls Point V, uninterrupted, for 24 hours will win 100 Gold! The winning Alliance Member will be randomly selected when an Officer clicks "Draw" in the Gold Lottery window.