If you are receiving errors when trying to make a purchase with Paypal, please ensure you have third party cookies enabled on your internet browser.
The latest versions of most browsers, such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Google Chrome do allow third-party cookies by default. Some browsers such as Safari and older versions of other browsers such as IE6 have 3rd party cookies disabled by default.
To enable 3rd Party cookies in Safari
- Go to the Safari drop-down menu
- Select Preferences
- Click Security in the top panel
- Under "Accept Cookies" select Only from sites you navigate to
To enable cookies in Internet Explorer 6
- Click Start > Control Panel. (With Windows XP Classic View, click the Windows Start button > Settings > Control Panel)
- Click Advanced
- Select "Override Automatic Cookie Handling"
- Select the "Accept" or "Prompt" option under ""First-party Cookies"
- Select the "Accept"" or ""Prompt" option under "Third-party Cookies" (If you select the "Prompt" option, you'll be asked for approval every time a website attempts to send you a cookie)
- In the Internet Options window, click OK to exit.
If you are still having issues and your 3rd party cookies are enabled, we recommend contacting Paypal to have your issue resolved. To contact PayPal, log into your PayPal account and scroll down to "Contact Us." Please make sure you have taken note of the exact error you are running into while trying to make a payment via PayPal.