What is Vacation Mode and how do I use it?
Vacation Mode allows you to leave your game unattended, requiring no maintenance, for a minimum of 3 days. You will need to apply Vacation Mode in each World where you have a City.
While in Vacation Mode your Empire cannot be attacked and your Troops will not require any Upkeep.
Note: You cannot enter Vacation Mode if you have any incoming or outgoing Marches (of your own Troops or from Alliance members).
What happens when your Empire is in Vacation Mode?
- You will not be able to end Vacation Mode early
- Your Cities cannot be the target of a March
- Your Cities cannot be Scouted
- Your Cities will produce Resources, however, they will remain un-collected until your Vacation ends;
NOTICE: Your cities will only collect resources for the first 24 hours. Because your game is put on hold, Hired Overseer items will not auto-collect Resources.
- Your Troops will not require any Upkeep
- Your Wilds will not be able to be Attacked or Conquered
- Any Messages you receive in-game will receive the following auto-reply: "This Player is on Vacation, and will receive your message with they return!"
- In your Alliance you will show as "On Vacation" in the members section
- While in Vacation Mode any Troops currently healing in your Apothecaries will be paused. They will not continue to Revive until the Vacation Mode ends.
- You cannot, under any circumstances, end Vacation Mode early
To apply Vacation Mode
- Purchase a minimum of 3 Day of Rest items in the Shop. One Day of Rest is equal to one day of Vacation. They can be found in the "Combat" section
- In your Inventory, under the "Combat" section, click "Use" on your Day of Rest item
- A window will appear asking you how many days you would like to rest. You must use a minimum of 3 Day of Rests
- Once you have selected the amount of days you'd like to rest, push "OK"
NOTE: You will be unable to click "OK" if you enter less than 3 days
- Once you click "OK" a different window will appear making sure you want to go on vacation
- Click "Go On Vacation" to activate Vacation Mode
PLEASE NOTE: You cannot under any circumstances end Vacation Mode early
You will then be taken to a screen showing you how much time you have left in Vacation Mode.